Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just an Update of December

I feel like the month of December came and went like a whirlwind, in fact we haven't been to our ward in 4 weeks due to Polar Express, Baby Blessings, and another brother being called to Bishop. We have had the opportunity to see our families wards which has been fun to watch everyone serve in their callings. I thought since I've lacked on my December postings I would update with just a few pictures.

Alan's brother came to AZ to visitTell me our son doesn't love our bed?
Christmas Temple Lights

Christmas

Now just to get through January and the Boards and then to find a JOB! :)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Congratulations of passing the Boards for Nursing. Congratulations on being an R.N. Wonderful Wonderful I knew you passed the test before you took it. Probably got all the questions correct. We ( your mom and I) are very proud of you. You did good!!!
DAD
Oh dear my comment is in before it even showed up on the blog. What is this world coming to?