Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haircut!

So for awhile now the back of Chad's hair has been bugging me. He was born with a lot in back but as he laid on it, it got less and less except for the very bottom of the back. He also had what Alan calls the "George Castansa" comb over. Alan and I borrowed Leah's clippers and were SUPER temped to try to cut/buzz his hair, but I know how that ends up...no hair. So instead we took Chad to great clips and he got his FIRST big boy hair cut and I love the end result! No more George Castansa and less hair in the back! He looks like a BIG BOY! The Aftermath
I also wanted to post these funny pics, he thinks it SO important to suck on everything he can get close to his mouth! Even if it means his swing tray or his pulled down mobile!


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

OH MY GOSH!! He is getting way too big!!

Leah said...

What's up with the no hair comment;)

Tyler and Kendyl said...

SO CUTE!! He seriously makes me so excited to be having a boy :)