Monday, February 11, 2008

Tagged and an Update

Well, before I start my tag I wanted to thank my mom for the right on update of this last week. I can't remember the last time I was this sick, but today minus my throat and cough, I'm feeling better. AND Lindsay, the LAST thing you need pregnant with a one year old is a sick baby or getting sick yourself! Thank you for the offer though! Alan sure took care of me and all the babies. I couldn't have done it without him. Just another reminder of how blessed I'm to have him in my life.


I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged . . .

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts there names. And then leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

What I was doing 10 years ago. . .

Huh, at 14? Probably hanging out with friends at the mall or something to that matter.

5 Things on my "To-Do" list today. . .

1.Breathing treatment for Jessica
2.Hyrum to Piano
3.Brianna to Gym
4.Wash
5.School work


3 Bad habits I have. . .

1. I jump to conclusions quickly
2. I talk on the phone WAY to much
3. I tend to keep putting my hair behind my ear when I'm nervous.


Places I have lived...

Arcadia, CA

Gilbert, AZ

Florence, AZ

Queen Creek, AZ


Things most people don't know about me...

My Dad and brother still to this day call me Beepers, and so does my husband.

Alan and I started dating the end of my Freshman year of High School.

I'm named after my grandma and my great aunt and my aunt.

I still look under the bed before going to sleep, alan makes fun of me and since I've been married I've been able to sleep in the dark but before that I always had a light on.

I dont mind keeping things straighten around the house, in fact, I cant stand things being left around BUT I do not like to clean!

3 comments:

Megan said...

You're sick? You poor thing! I'm sorry! You sounded sick on Friday night....wish I would have known, not that I could have been much help since I can't really get the flu right now, but I could have come got some healthy kids to play with mine to give you a break! Now you know - when Mom's sick, it doesn't matter, the house has to still function and can't "stop" like we wish it could. At least it was the weekend and Alan could help and let you take a nap. Hope you are feeling better today and that it's only a 24 hour thing!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better today. I am also glad Jessica hasn't gotten any worse. Hang in there, one more night and day.

Anonymous said...

Megan-I wouldnt of wanted you to come get even healthly kids just in case they were "coming down" with the flu! I would feel horrible if you or your babies got sick right now! You have a little bugger coming home soon and you need a very healthly house! :)