Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cute Bums

I forgot to post this picture, but I was going through arranging pictures in folders on my computer and saw it again. This picture was at the Zoo two weeks ago with the Alisa's. We went while we were watching Dan/Sarah's bambinos. The picture is of Jake, Brock and Imi about to fall in the Sting Ray pool! :)I had to send my camera in earlier this week because my lens won't open and close and since it's been gone I've realized how much I miss it! I'm always pulling my camera out of my purse and taking pictures! In fact before I sent it out I waited until the "right" time on my calender. I didn't want it to be gone when we had something to do important or a birthday coming up so I didn't have my camera! They said it should only take 5-7 days so I better have it back before Baby Bennett arrives!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you need to get your camera back...how am I going to see the new baby and all the other activites that happen on a daily bases in AZ.

Megan said...

Yah you do. I was just thinking that I hope I remember to take my camera to the hospital, but that if I didn't I knew I could count on you! Since I'm not working right now, I don't even know where it is. I better go find.

But give me credit Grandma...I am pretty good about updating my blog although not always with pictures - you better know that I'll have plenty up of our new little guy!

Anonymous said...

love to have my cockin them little bums youngest first