Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentines

This is what I came home to last night after going out to dinner with Alan. Seriously, what kind of guy does this?! I thought it was so creative and thoughtful! It makes me smile everytime I see it because I can imagine him putting it together!

Here is our LOVE STORY:

1. Where did you meet your husband/wife?

He said: We first met at oak avenue, but we truly got aquainted in Mr.Randels class when I sat next to her to hit on her during class.

She said: Jr. High/High School. We hung around the same friends. He became my Math Tutor and the rest is history! Which is actually a funny story because the last thing Alan did in High School was actual school work!

2. What was the first thing you said to your husband/wife?

He said: What's up beautiful!!

She said: I don’t remember exactly. I knew who he was but had never talked to him and I actually liked his friend so probably “Your friend is cute.”

3. Who asked who on the first date?

He said: I did.

She said: Alan did.

4. What was your first date?

He said: Baliey House on Christmas Eve.

She said: We drove up to the Baliey House to look at the Christmas Lights.

5. Where was your first kiss?

He said: Her house while tutoring her! ;)

She said: Sitting on my couch at my parents house

6. Did you have a long or short engagement/courtship?

He said: We dated for 8 years and the rest is history.

She said: Long Courtship, 8 years and our engagement was only 5 months. When we were ready we were ready!

7. Where did you get engaged?

He said: On our doorstep during frame stage our first house.

She said: On the doorstep of our first home that was currently building. Alan wanted us to always remember we started our married life together there.

8. Where did you get married?

He said: Newport Beach Temple.

She said: Newport Beach Temple. It was really pretty. We cried like babies.

9. How was the honeymoon?

He said: Like 2 teenagers going at it for the first time. GLOURIOUS!!

She said: The best! We went to a little cabin in Big Bear.



(I apologize for Alan's answer to number 9)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Cute! Love the strawberries. So creative.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that Alan!! He puts everyone to shame. When I was reading your story it brought back many memories

Anonymous said...

Not sure why he has to make me look bad..but whatever...