Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Countdown's begun....

Well, here I sit. It's about 8:45pm and Sarah/Dan's kidders are all sleeping, the house is semi-clean, and we are waiting the arrival of Sarah and Dan in an hour or two. This week has been a crazy one with babies galore. I honestly don't know how Sarah takes care of 6 kids day in and day out. After this week all moms (and dads)hold a high position in my ranking! :) Honestly though, the kids have been really good. I managed to avoid bathing Brock and Jake all week, thanks to older brothers and sisters doing the job for us and funny enough I had a hard time putting Jessica down tonight cause I wasn't going to get to see her in the morning. She does this silly worm thing when you go in her room for the first time in the morning. When she hears the door open she looks up and when she hears your voice she starts to get excited and kicks and wiggles her arms till you pick her up. It's stinkin cute. There is nothing better in this world than nieces and nephews. Every one of ours has their own personality and we love them for who they are and the silly things they do. So thanks Megan and Lindsay (currently the only ones adding to the group)for soon adding two more additions to love and watch grow!

PS. I just watched Jake walk downstairs so I take back my "all sleeping" comment.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I almost called you last night around 11:30pm to see if you wanted to come crash at our house on your way home so we could go to the hospital. I was up ALL night with contractions.....but I decided to wait until they got stronger, and they were never "I'm gonna die" contractions - just a couple around 11:30 and 3:45. I didn't want to wake up the kids for a false alarm, so I just laid on the couch all night watching the clock while everyone else slept!

Anyway, still here today. No baby yet. Hope you get some rest and you are feeling better!