Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas

We got to spend this Christmas with my parents and of course all of the family! On Christmas Eve Alan and I and Mom and Dad spent the night at Sarah's so we could be there in the morning when Santa came! We had a great holiday this year full of family and fun not to mention sleep! We can't believe the Holiday season has already come to a close!
Cole and Grandma

Grandma reading Christmas Story
Porter Boys (Up: Cole, Hyrum Down: Jake, Brock)

Porter Girls (Jessica, Brianna)
Jessi
Grandkids (Minus Port, Katie and Carson-who were enjoying Grandparent time themselves!)

Logan
Isaac and Cade

3 comments:

Johnson said...

Ahhhhhhh! Im so glad I found you! How have you been? Congradulations on your soon to be baby! I got your christmas card from my parents yesterday and didn't even open it until now. I hope to hear from you soon. Love Shari

Lindsay said...

I love your Christmas pictures Alice! You need to emails me some of them! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Next Christmas, there will be another grandchild in the picture!! Will it be a boy or girl? We'll find out soon.