Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary


I know I've posted enough today for all week, but I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary to my husband of two years. I know many of you that know us are thinking "Only two years?" since we've been dating for it seems like a decade but it's two years today!

I couldn't have asked Heavenly Father to bless me with a better man than Alan. He is everything and more I could ever need in my life and I'm so blessed and grateful for being able to share the rest of my life with him, there isn't anyone in the world I rather share it with. He is a great husband and one day will be a great father to our children. He always sets such a great example to me, and definitely knows how to keep me in line!

Love you Alan!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow!! 2 years has gone by fast! (for me anyways!!) That is crazy!!!! Time for some baby-doos!! :)

Anonymous said...

I second and third everything you said about that dear boy named
Alan. I still can't believe that your marriage and etc came together as it did. It certainly shows that your blessing was right. Anything you want will be yours if you are rightous and worthy. I know the family is blessed to have him.