Tuesday, January 15, 2008

For Mom

Well, I haven't been blogging much lately and my mom is not having it! :) So I've decided to fill everyone in on our last week or so.

Last weekend was the FIRST weekend in a month we actually had nothing to do, so we took advantage of it! Alan was planning on going snowboarding all day Saturday but came down with my flu and stayed home. He did get to go to the super cross with Dan, Hyrum and Cole which opened me up to a fun filled night of shopping with Leah, Cade and Isaac. The night before, Friday, we went to play with David, Lindsay and Logan in Casa Grande. We always play the Wii when we go over to hang out and of course David and Alan always win no matter how hard we try, BUT NOT THIS TIME! Lindsay scored in at FIRST and I round out at SECOND! Beat that boys! Lindsay and I got to talk about the new baby coming and names, and Alan and I got to love that little bugger do Logan. We had a nice relaxing weekend especially sleeping in until one on Saturday!

I started school again yesterday. I've been taking classes while being on the waiting list for nursing school to keep me busy. These classes are the last ones I can take before I start nursing school so I have to get in next semester right? I've even taken the classes you're suppose to take while you are completing nursing school and minimized my first two semesters of nursing to 10 credits and my last two semesters of nursing to 9 credits which I know I'll appreciate once it actually starts. This semester I'm satisfying my Humanities credits with History (Boooring!) and also taking Statistics to help me on my way to a Bachelors (More Boooring!) I was telling Alan after the first day, yesterday, that I don't think I can make it till May in two booooring classes! (Even though, I will) As soon as school is over this semester we will be on a cruise on our way to ALASKA! So I can definitely hang on until then! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Seriously - let it be known that not only did we WIN but we SMOKED the boys at Wii!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!

That was SO much fun!

Megan said...

Yeah for an update!

Fun weekend! Call me next time you guys go shopping! I'm always just sitting at home trying to find something to do!

Oh and in the end, school will be worth it. What an accomplishment. Tyler and Taya both just graduated together and got their Bachelor's with 2 kids! :) It's a lot of work, and I did it w/out kids like you! Even if you never use it (which I think you will) you will be glad in then end that you finished. So hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!she wrote. I read all three blogs from my girls but don't always answer them. Megan gave you positive thoughts on school and I totally agree. I didn't even know you had started back to school and I even talk to you. Hurray on beating the boys. Way to go girls!