Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Polar Express

Last Night we got to go with some of the family to Williams, AZ to ride the Polar Express train to the North Pole!

Here are some pictures of our trip! (to see all pictures, go to our website)


We had a blast! We got to drink Hot Chocolate, eat Cookies, Sing Carols, Read the Polar Express book, and Meet Santa!
Some of my favorite highlights were:
Sitting on the train, Brianna talking to Hyrum "How can we get ALLLLLL the way to the North Pole tonight?" Hyrum back to Brianna "They said this train goes as fast as Santa's sleigh so it only takes an hour and a half!"
and Coley once we arrived at the North Pole looks at me with a know-it-all face and doubting voice says "Is this reallllly the North Pole?" And I say, "Well, the story says you have to believe for it to be real, so do YOU believe?" and he says "Yeah, I believe."




1 comment:

Megan said...

looks like fun! I love the snow!! I'm tempted to take my kids for a drive to go see some! :) Makes it seem like winter, huh? Train ride sounds fun too. Cute pics!