Sunday, August 16, 2009

A couple of things...

First, and foremost...finally on break since I PASSED Block 3 of Nursing School. (hence the updated blog finally) One more to go! I was a little worried about this Block being I had gone back a week after having a C-section and if I hadn't passed I would have be so upset for leaving Chad that early! I get two weeks to enjoy my husband and son, and make a trip to our favorite place, home to California to visit Grandma and Grandpa and get some beach in our system! Can't wait!
Just wanted to share some pictures I took this week...
Brianna loving Baby Chad (can we say future babysitter?..She's already been asking!)
Jessica loving Baby Chad (we had a SUPER hard time getting him back!)


Friday we had a Doc appt and ran into Lindsay and Logan!

Here is Daddy on his day off and baby Chad taking a nap..

1 comment:

Megan said...

Okay - now it's our turn to see baby Chad! He's so cute!!