Friday, August 28, 2009

2 Month Check-Up

Yesterday Chad had his two month appointment and what does the two month appointment mean?.....SHOTS! Poor buddy :( He had 3 shots and one oral, and screamed his little eyes out! It was soooo sad. I didn't like to say the least so I can only imagine poor Chad. I give shots to newborns and kids in clinical but when someone gives shots to my son its a different story! :) All in all he has done really well though, sleepy and not too hungry but isn't really fussy and is a good boy. He now weighs 11 lbs 5 oz (45%) and is in the 75% for height and 70% for head circumference. He is getting to be a BIG boy! I can't believe he is already 2 months old! Time flies!
I managed to take these pics BEFORE the shots...SMILES!
(He has a dimple on the right side which you can kinda make out)
Poor baby

2 comments:

Megan said...

Poor baby Chad!! He's getting so big! It's been too long since we've seen the little guy! Shots are never fun - it doesn't get any easier, but the first time is extra hard on Mom. :(

Lindsay said...

That is so sad! Poor Baby Chad!