Tuesday, August 25, 2009

California Vacation!

We were able to get away and enjoy a relaxing trip home to California to visit Grandma and Grandpa! We had an amazing time and Chad got to experience alot of "firsts"...first beach trip, amusement park, etc.! Thanks Dad and Mom for such a great time!
In Redondo Beach (Chad was hungry, but not for crab!)
Daddy was though!
Grandma and Grandpa Bennett Universal StudiosMommy and Chad

Grandpa feeding Baby Chad

The Fletcher's

Mom and Dad

This is how Chad spent most of his time at the beach :)

Cool Dude

Wondering whats up with Alan's HOT shorts? He left his in AZ...

Toes in the Water!

Fletcher Feet (Notice how mine are the biggest?) :)

And no trip is complete without getting backed into at a stop light...nice

3 comments:

codyandkristiboretsky said...

Ok sinse you're always making me so hungry for fresh crab, I think I may just tag along with you the next time you go to Cali! Plus, I'm so jealous that you guys went to the beach! I still haven't been yet this summer! Chad is so freakin cute in his little beach gear! I especially love his swim trunks! He's so adorable! I also love his last photo shoot with Kendyl! He's perfect!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I love the picture of Chad in the sunglasses, SO cute! You guys are one good looking family!

Your toe nails are way cute btw.

Kim said...

Lindsay tells me Chad is ever cuter in person! congrats again he's so wonderful!