Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jessi's way or no way!

Well..last night I went to Sarah and Dan's to find that Jessi had FINALLY decided it was time for her to walk! She has been getting better and better these last few weeks taking her sweet time getting ready and last night she realized she was on parade and was walking all over the place! For those of you that know Jessica, it's her way or no way! I guess she just decided it was time! When she would get to her destination she would wait for all of us to yell "yahhh!" and start clapping and then she would laugh and clap along with us!



This morning the Porter kiddos had there first day of school! I met Sarah and my mom and we walked to school with them!

Hyrum-6th Grade

Cole-3rd grade

Brianna-2nd grade
Brock-Kindergarten
Jakey starts preschool next weekKatie and Jessica along for the ride!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everyone is so big!! I wish I could freeze time. I honestly miss the days that I would go to Sarah's house. I love those kiddos!!