Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Laughlin

This past weekend we went to Laughlin, NV for Alan's birthday. We stayed there for the weekend and I only managed to get one picture the whole time of Christina and I! I guess we were so busy having fun and doing things I completely forgot to use my camera! We went with David and brought along our friends Garrett, Josh, Christina and Jon. When we got to Laughlin we met up with friends from Cali Derek, David, and Scotty. We had a blast hanging out together and relaxing. On Saturday Christina and I laid out by the pool all day while all the boys went golfing and Saturday night we all went dancing at the Riverside Hotel. We had a great time and we're so glad to be able to spend time with brother David and all our friends! Especially since the drive is only 3.5 hours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture, girls! Glad you had a great time. What?? No more pictures?