Friday, May 30, 2008

Alaska has come to an end!

Well, we arrived home this afternoon from Alaska, and I have to say the time flew by. (Doesnt it always when your having fun?) But we had an awesome time! The weather couldnt have been better, I didnt bring a jacket on a couple of days because it was sooo sunny and bright! We sure got some great weather and had a great time! We went on helicopter in Juneau and got to walk on the Medenhall Glacier, we went horseback riding and dog sleding in Skagway and down a rapid river float in Canada, not to mention all the food and sleep we got! (Well, sleep I got, I slept soo much! Alan ate soooo much!) We had a wonderful time and are sad our Alaska Crusie has come to an end. (Back to regular life!) Here are a couple of pictures from our trip, I posted all of them on our website if anyone wants to see them (link to the right in friends column).












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave it to my Alice to post her pictures of the trip to Alaska the same day she gets home! Thats my girl,always on top of things. Bet you're unpacked and Alan has already cleaned the house--Just kidding. The pictures are great. One of my favorites is the one of you and Alan with the glacier and ship in the background even though you cant see your faces that well. I also like the one of you two with your red shirt on. Bears cute too. Once again, you two have made special memories with each other that are only yours and no one can take away from you. Love you guys bunches. Way to go!!!!

Unknown said...

The pictures are absolutely gorgeous. David and I looked through them all, SO JEALOUS!!!! Glad you guys had fun!

Megan said...

How fun. What a great trip! The pictures are great...thanks for the Pikes Place picture! :) Did you know I was born in Alaska? My mom was raised there, but we left when I was 3 and have never been back.....but your pics and stories make me want to go. How fun you did all the excursions too!