Friday, April 11, 2008

Middle Name Tag

MIDDLE NAME MEME

1) You must post the rules on your post before you answer questions.

2) You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name use your maiden name instead.

3) When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person for each letter of your name.


Y-young pups! (That's all I could think of starting with Y) Maybe it's because that's all my life is about right now, are those pups!

V-Very ready to be done with school! I feel like I've been in school forever and I haven't even started the Nursing Program yet! I'm very ready to get in and get it done and start working!

E-Everyone's Aunt! I'm sooo lucky to have so many nieces and nephews to love and play with! I learn so much from each one of them each day and they are all so stinkin CUTE! Alan and I would be so bored without them! They keep ours lives entertaining!

T-Truly blessed! I have the best husband who takes great care of me and knows how to keep me in line!, the best family that supports me in all that I do and best of all provides me with my nieces and nephews and allows me to be involved in their growing lives, and a gospel to follow and center my life around.

T-talkative! I love to talk! My poor mom or sisters have to listen to me gab everyday when I'm driving home! (It's a looong, boring drive!) In fact when I call Alan on my way home he always knows I'm calling to chat for awhile and he'll say "okay see you when you get home" and I'll ignore it and bring up another topic and this goes back and forth for awhile until he says "Okay, call your mom or Leah now" haha...

E-extra organized! I'd like to think I'm pretty organized with most things BUT with some things I'm extra organized. For example, at home, I have to know where everything is and everything has a spot to go in!

1 comment:

ashley said...

hey Alice... your blog is cute! i love the colors. It will be nice to see what is going on with you guys other than the usual active great primary teachers. :)

Ashley
if you want (i don't think you need it) help with a header... I can. Let me know.