Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Busy Weekend

This weekend was soo busy for us. On Friday night we were able to have David, Linds and Logan to play and hang out which is always a blast then Saturday morning we were up bright and early to see our nephew Cole get baptized and even brighter and earlier on Sunday to see our nephew Carson be blessed. Sunday afternoon we all spent the day together at the park having family time since my parents were here from California for the weekend.

Aunt Alice and Coley
Uncle Alan and Coley
Carson in his cute blessing outfit


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cole looks so grown up!!

ashley said...

If you want to creat your own- I usually used scrapblog.com if you don't have photoshop or anything like that.
If you want me to help you with one... just let me know what you want... colors, style, bows, saying...etc.

Ashley
www.ashscraps4u.blogspot.com
if you go here you can see some that have already been done

Megan said...

Fun EARLY weekend! LOL! Who doesn't love 8am church? Cute pictures....

Anonymous said...

Who are those adorable boys--thats right, their my grandsons! It was a busy weekend but one I would do every weekend if I could.