Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

My sister in law Megan sometimes writes why she's grateful it's Friday on her blog and since it's always so much fun to read I decided today I'm thankful for Thursday for a few reasons. Here they are:

-In about 4 hours I will be off work and on my way to California. Which brings me to thankful reason #2...
-No work tomorrow so it's like TODAY is Friday!
-Long weekend even though today and Sunday include a 6 hour drive, we are going in Leah and Carl's van which means entertainment by Imi and Ma'a there and back.
-Even though I did not get placed in nursing school this last placement, I did receive an email (after a not so nice email sent by yours truly) from the director of nursing stating they do placement for fall until August, to be patient because I'm in a "good place"...leaves me hopeful.
-Last night I signed on to my school account and saw a 94% on my Statistics test taken earlier that day.
-No school next week SPRING BREAK!
-Get to visit Dad and Mom this weekend
-Got an email today showing everything being built around my town including Target, Home Depot, Red Robin, Chili's, Old Navy, etc.
-Other reasons that leave me thankful everyday: my wonderful husband, my health, and the cutest nephews and nieces around, among all the others!


What are some reasons you're thankful today?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thankful that I do NOT have to be at my job tomorrow - today has been a BAD day here! :) I'm thankful for little loger-do.

Cute post, ay-ya!

Megan said...

Yeah! I love thankful posts! I was just thinking it's time I do another Happy Friday post. I'm thankful for lots of things, including my 2 hour nap today!...maybe I'll post tomorrow. Have a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for YOU-your blog made me want to cry. Thinking Of thankful things is much better than the alternative. See you in a few hours.

Anonymous said...

thankful for WoW