Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tubby Time

How did we go from little boy bath...to big boy bath, which really he has already out grown.
I cant believe our baby will be a year at the end of June. He is growing up WAY too fast! He is too much fun right now at this age. Alan has a tubby time routine he does with Chad every night. They go upstairs together and fill up the ducky for bath time and then walk into his nursery to get undressed. I guess Alan always grabs Chad's foot and uses it to turn on the light in his room as they walk in so now Chad knows that as soon as they turn the hall into this doorway he puts his leg straight and pushes the light with his toes. Smart bugger. We stinkin love him.

Here are just a few more from yesterday. Chad loves Sesame Street in the morning. I always turn it on during cereal time and he just stares at the TV.



3 comments:

Megan said...

He's so cute! Love that little boy - we don't see him enough - thanks for all the pics on the blog. He's getting so big, I can't believe he's almost 1 either! Has it been a year?? Wow....love you Chad!

grandma b said...

What can you say about the duck picture...his smile and looks say it ALL!!!! What a boy!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I found myself making the same face as Chad is in the tub as I looked at that picture! TOO CUTE! He is getting so big! It's so sad that they don't stay little for long.