Monday, February 22, 2010

Guess what?! More Chad....

I can see my mom going into her study at home late tonight after my dad's in bed and praying for new posts to read from me, Megan or Lindsay since I know it's the highlight of her day....so here you go mom...more pictures of your grandson tonight for you! :)
He likes the light :)

I had a Doc appt today so Sarah watched Chad for me, and on Mondays she watches Leahs boys so I offered to drive them home and this is what happened!

Graham Crackers at Aunt Sarahs! (wearing Jesse's bib)
Loves his tongue!
Tired Valentines!
Wanted to play with the bag!

2 comments:

grandma b said...

The one night I don't look and WOW tons of pictures. Thanks sweetie pie. You made my night. You know me so well. LOVE the pictures. I will look at them over and over again until new ones come(hint hint)

Megan said...

Super cute Chad!!!