Friday, October 16, 2009

My Inspiration-BIG smiles!

I always thought I loved the baby baby stage, you know, where babies are super small, straight from mom and newborn and cuddly. Im not saying I dont now but Chad's age right now is so much fun! He is smiling and laughing at us and makes the best little noises and sounds while he is "talking" to us, he is drooling all over the place, he exercises his legs like none other with his kicks and he loves to grab his blanket and clothes and bring them up to his mouth to eat (like some of his cousins, so I guess he'll fit right in) :) I'm enjoying him so much right now I cant even imagine what it will be like when he starts talking and walking...



By the way...my house is in chaos right now, Alan got to use the cleaning truck from work and spent 12 hours yesterday cleaning our carpet, air ducts, tile, granite, etc. The house is SUPER clean but that means everything has to be off the floor and on the couches and beds. I feel like we just moved in and I'm unpacking! Thanks Daddy for your hard work yesterday to make sure our house is germ free for Baby Chad :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its amazing how much he has changed since I saw him last! He keeps growing and growing!! I remember thinking that every "stage" was my favorite. Its just gets better and better!!

Megan said...

I agree w/ Lindsay. Every stage is so much fun! Just enjoy it - cuz it goes WAY TOO FAST (as you know!). Chad is the cutest little guy - give him kisses for us! I love checking your blog on Fridays cuz I know you are going to update it with more pics of Chad. Love him!!