Friday, October 9, 2009

Guess what?! More CHAD!

I'm sure everyone would like a post of something other than Chad but I really dont have much going on besides him and Nursing School, and who wants to talk about Nursing School? Not me! Only 5 weeks left and a final and I'm FINISHED! FINALLY! We are doing our clinical rotations in ICU right now and thats been pretty awesome otherwise....nothing to report.


So heres Chad again! Chad HATES tummy time, its pretty funny. Before when Id put him down on his tummy he would start crying within a minute and now he does better, he'll get to 5 minutes but instead of crying he puts his head down and lays there. Smart boy.
We start with holding our head up way high! Then, in give or take 5 minutes, we get tired. Done.
Here is a video of him starting to roll over, he actually gets a little further than this video shows but it was the best he would do while I was filming.


2 comments:

grandma b said...

Like the Wild Things in Where The Wild Things Are---I could eat you up, I love you soooo!

Lindsay said...

I love that little boy!