Monday, November 3, 2008

PREGNANT!

Well, if you haven't already noticed the Baby to the right then SURPRISE! We are expecting our first baby! :)
The back story:
After the wedding in Cali last weekend I flew in early Monday morning to make it to school and when I arrived home that day I was sooo tired, no, make that exhausted! So I took a nap on the couch and when I woke up I had a little feeling to take a test (must have had a dream or something) :) so I did and guess what?! So I text Alan at school who called me back and said "Alice, if you are going to tell me what I think you're going to tell me, I need to come home!" so he did just that! :)
We are SUPER excited being that it has been a little struggle to achieve this new addition and even though it's a little early in the process it's hard not to tell cause the joy is written all over our faces! (Not to mention a couple people in the family, including Alan and I, have already spilled the beans!) Our first Doc appt is Dec. 5 so we'll def keep everyone updated! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup! Grandmas' to be definitely have a hard time not spilling the beans. Dad and I are thrilled to add another grandchild to our brood. Alan, it's going to be a girl! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

We are so excited for you guys! I hope you don't get too sick! Congrats!!

Andrea said...

Hi Alice, I was just checking in on some blogs and thought I'd see if you've posted anything new and you sure have:) What exciting news!! Cloe is right here with me she says Congratulations(with a big smile on her face)!!We're so happy for you.

Lindsay said...

YAY for a new baby!!!!

*Logan just yelled YIPPEE!!!

Mel said...

Congratulations to you and Alan! When Lindsay called me she could hardly speak she was soooo excited!!!

Maryann said...

Congratulations Alice and Alan!!! That is so exciting. My mom told me the news when I talked to her earlier this week. I have to keep up on what is happening even here in Idaho. You will be great parents.

codyandkristiboretsky said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! That is such exciting news! Now that I think of it, you definitely had that glow when I saw you today!