Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nursing School

I officially after today have three weeks left of school until the end of Block One. (Three more Blocks to go!) I finished my last Clinical today at Long Term Care in Chandler so these next three weeks are Alternate Clinical (which means at the school) and one week of finals. These next three weeks also consit of two days off for Thanksgiving and no more Pharm class after Tuesday! (So can't we really just say two weeks left?!) In all honestly, this semster flew by and somehow I managed to get through it! I 'm just not sure what I'm going to do with a month off! Hopefully, use my brain as little as possible! :) Let the countdown BEGIN....

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

HORRAY!! Good for you Alice! Just a little bit longer and you will be done!!

Anonymous said...

That's my girl! Not to mention, who is also in the top five of her class AND pregnant! Way to go!!!!

Leah said...

It's me! With a whole month off I can think of somethings you can help me with:)

Megan said...

wow - what a nice break!! Can I take a month off too?? :)