Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Couple of Things...

I caught a few things on camera this week I wanted to share...the first one is of Jakey riding his bike ALL BY HIMSELF with no training wheels! (I actually took this one on the 4th but haven't posted it yet)



This next video is of Uncle and Imi talking about sharks and fishes. When Imi was out visiting Grandpa and Grandma last month, they took him to the Long Beach Aquarium and since then Imi has been carrying around the pamphlet they hand out there with all the sharks, Rays, and Fishes you will see. Alan and I went through each page of that pamphlet a million times with him while he was hanging out with us! He can name almost all of them! What 3 yr old knows about Bat Rays, and Purple Sea Urchins and Leopard Sharks?! (Sorry...It's kinda a long video)


And finally, last night Alan was mowing and cleaning up our back yard and decided to fill up the doggy pool for the pups we had there (we had one visiting last night to play with Sadie). The two pups, Sadie and Sam, LOVED the pool and would jump in and out and since they are little it is a good size pool to them. Well, Luke is older and kinda hangs back and watches the crowd at the house when we have pups over to play, but he decided they were having too much fun in the pool and wanted to join in on the fun. Too bad the pool barely passes his ankles, he is so big! I just thought it was funny!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jake is getting so big! I miss them!! And Imi is too smart!! I loved it last weekend when he kept saying he was a "GREAT WHITE" that was going to eat me!