Friday, December 10, 2010

Jessica's Ears!

Last week we went with Sarah and Brianna to get Jessica's ears pierced. Jessi called me two nights before to inform me that Daddy and Mommy both said she could go get her ears pierced and was BEYOND excited to do it! I told her we would come up Tuesday after Aunt Alice woke up from working and Uncle Alan was off work and she was ready to go! On Tuesday I called her on my way up to Sarah's and she wasn't too sure about it anymore. She said "It's going to hurt!" but of course Jessi ended up wanting to go and once we got there climbed right up on Sarah's lap and was ready for ear piercing! There was only ONE gal working so she had to do each ear separately and Jessi was SO brave! I was SO proud of her!
Chad watching his cousin get her ears pierced, not a big fan!

The Aftermath (still sad) :( Feeling better!

No comments: