Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Camping!

For Easter/General Conference weekend the Bennett Family decided to go camping! Grandpa, Grandma, and Maddie dog drove up to meet us and the whole family got to spend the weekend together! We had so much fun we are planning to do it again next year!


There were trails to hike, a river to throw rocks in, and LOTS of playing areas for the kiddies! We had three cabins and outside each cabin a tent. Mommies and babies slept inside and daddies and big babies slept in the tent. On Saturday we had an Easter Egg hunt and Sunday the Easter bunny surprised us even while we were camping! I did manage to fry mine and Chad's face, yeah I know, mother of the year award. Next year I won't just bring sunscreen, I will actually use it! :)


Here are some pictures:
Some of the kiddies

Chad getting his eggs!Easter Egg Hunt
Grandma reading her Easter Story

Big Boy!Loved his Eggs!
Porter tree climbing
Poor sunburned face!

4 comments:

Jill said...

That looks SO fun!! Where did you go?

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I love camping! Looks like you guys had a great time. - and your Mom isn't the only one that reads your blog LOL!!!

Unknown said...

At least you BROUGHT sunscreen. I fried both of my kids faces! Their poor little noses are peeling now.

We had so much fun - Baby Chad is so stinkin cute. I could eat him up!

Alice said...

Jill-We went to Dead Horse Ranch in Cottonwood. Its like a glorified camping site with bathrooms and showers. My type of camping! :)

LOL Kendyl!