Saturday, June 20, 2009

He's made a home...

With one week left Chad has decided to make a home in my tummy, no signs of anything yet! We had an ultrasound on Tuesday this week and he is already weighing 7lbs 8 oz, which means to a pregnant lady, time to arrive! :) Our ultrasound tech was super nice and tried to get a good 3D of his face but he is so squished in there she had a hard time, but she did manage this cute one below! We are getting so excited, I'm trying to do as much school work as possible so when he's finally arrives I'm all caught up and Alan is busy getting the house ready and has put together Chads bouncer, swing, stroller and car seat. I have the baby bag packed for the hospital but I still need to take care of mine. I just cant figure out exactly what I'll want there besides my phone charger and camera! :) Hopefully he decides to come sooner than later! We cant wait!

1 comment:

codyandkristiboretsky said...

He looks pretty cute! Sounds like you guys are as ready as you can be so now he just has to come already! These last few days are the worst having to wait plus getting bigger and more uncomfortable is NOT fun but the anticipation will make it even more exciting right?! As for your hospital bag, pack a tooth brush and shampoo & conditioner cause you'll definitely want to freshen up after the delivery! I am so excited for you two to experience that very first moment Chad enters the world! It is the most undescribable joy you'll ever have!!