Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thankful

Just wanted to take some time out of our busy lives to list some things I'm thankful for this week and every week:

FINALS OVER-I finished mine this morning and Alan finishes his tonight. We are so excited for our break (even if its only two weeks!) Now to wait for grades to be posted....

DECORATING-Now that finals are over, I plan on focusing my break on getting Chad's room set up since I know once Block 3 starts I will be swamped again!

FAMILY-Our niece Brianna got baptized this last Saturday and we were so glad to be a part of it. Hearing everyone's testimony and being there to support each other is what families are all about.

BABY CHAD-There is nothing in this world better than feeling our son in my tummy and sharing those kicks with Alan. I'm worried I will miss him moving around in there once he's here! (But I will also be glad he is here safe and heathly too!)

HUSBAND-It is SO encouraging to have a husband that supports me in every decision I make and uplifts me even when I think I've failed at something. He always makes me focus on the brighter side of things.

and that's it!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Cute post Alice. Thanks for sharing! :)

mom said...

Beautifully said, my sweet pregnant daughter!

codyandkristiboretsky said...

You are one lucky gal! I'm glad you guys are doing so well! Can't wait to meet baby Chad!!