Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update

Just an update, Abby FINALLY did birth, 7 pups at my parents house in Cali. Our original plan was she would have the puppies here and Leah would take care of them, but Abby decided it wasn't time so she got to come along to Cali, which meant driving her and 7 pups back to AZ after the weekend. We came home Friday night from the mall with my parents and she had already had 2 pups so Alan and I stayed up till 3am helping her with the rest! Saturday we had a wedding. Our friends Danita and Joe got married and it was a beautiful wedding. They got married in Redondo Beach overlooking the ocean. Danita looked gorgeous. It was nice to see all our friends from home and high school. Sunday we drove home from a nice relaxing weekend with my parents (minus Abby's excitement) to wake up to my last test Monday morning. Just the final to go and Block 2 is over! Cant wait!

3 comments:

Megan said...

She looks like a tired mommy!

Lindsay said...

Poor Abby-Do! Not fun! (Especially having to take them home!! How the heck did you manage that?!)

Hope you did well on your test! Yay for almost being done! :)

Johnson said...

I should have worn you. My dog had three litters and they all happend at night. I'm glad it went well.