Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Free till Jan 21st!

Today offically marked my last day of Block One Nursing School ! I have completed one Block with three more left! I'm free (minus work) till Jan 21st when I have to report back to Block 2. This semester actually flew by pretty quickly, you are so busy with so much to do that you really dont have time to breath and then the next time you look up you are in finals. I came home today from Finals and crashed on my couch for a couple hours! It was so nice not to have anything to do! So, on this vacation break I plan on relaxing, enjoying the holidays and using my brain as little as possible! :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Yay for a break!!

Megan said...

Wow - what a nice break! How great for you. You deserve it. I hope you get to catch up all the rest you didn't get during your first trimester! :)

Anonymous said...

Since this is your mom, I can brag!!! Dad and I are so proud of you. Being in your first trimester of a pregnancy AND finishing the First Block with straight A's is an accomplishment. Enjoy your break.