Saturday, October 4, 2008

An Update

Fall is finally here! I love this time of year with Halloween, Thanksgiving, Pumpkins and more! (not to mention my birthday!) I love when the leaves change color and everything is red, orange and yellow. At home in California we have a couple huge trees in the front of our house (not sure of the name, maybe mom will help me out) and when Fall hits the leaves turn these beautiful Autumn colors. Eventually the leaves fall on the grass which creates more work for Mom and Dad cleaning but nonetheless, they are really pretty in these next few months.
Earlier this week I stopped by Sarah's and noticed she already had her Halloween stuff out (which is pretty normal considering it's Sarah) :) so I put that in my plan for today. It's always fun to drive up to the house with all your Halloween stuff out!
Nursing School is going well. I honestly can't believe a month has already pasted. (15 more to go!) During the week I only see Alan when we say good night after a long day of studying, which helps us more appreciate the weekends and time we do get to ourselves. Alan also decided to go back to school since I always have my head in books anyways, and I'm SUPER proud of him and his drive to go back to school. These next three weeks are swamped with with practicums and tests so I know I'll be busy as ever, I guess I'll enjoy Fall next year! :)
Tomorrow the family (minus James/Megan since they are in Cali enjoying Grandparents!) are getting together at the Alisa's to decorate and bake Halloween cookies so I'll post pictures later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for an update! We will Alice!

Anonymous said...

Love your new background-you should be very proud of both you and Alan. I happen to know the outstanding grades you've been getting. I also know how very well Alan did on his entrance tests. The trees in front of our house are Liquid Amber trees. love you!